Thank you for signing up to support Edible Edinburgh. As an organisation supporting the charter, you are very welcome to tell your customers, clients or supporters about your involvement. It can be a great way to make sure they understand how committed you are to good food.
So, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter, share our website with your followers, and tweet or post to tell them about your support for good, fair food in Edinburgh. Here are some suggestions to get you started:
- We’ve signed up to show our support for the @EdibleEdin vision for great food in our city! Find out more: http://goo.gl/AlxSCt #EdibleEdinburgh
- We’ve just signed up to support the Edible Edinburgh charter for good food. Join us and take a look at how you can help: https://edible-edinburgh.org/
- We’re all about good, fair, local food. Join us in supporting the @EdibleEdin charter: https://edible-edinburgh.org/
Suggested Facebook post
- We take good food seriously, so we’ve signed up to support the Edible Edinburgh charter. We believe food in our city can make a difference to all our lives – by being fairly sourced, contributing to the local economy and tasting great. Do you agree? Sign up and show your support too: https://edible-edinburgh.org/
Suggested posts for your website
- Write a blog setting out your organisation’s commitment to great food and why it matters to you. Don’t forget to include a photo and the link to Edible Edinburgh’s site – https://edible-edinburgh.org/ – so your customers or clients can find out more.
- Write a news item for your website about the fact that you have signed up to support the Edible Edinburgh charter. You could include details about why you’ve chosen to support the charter, give examples of what you’re doing to make good food a reality, and even a quote from you or a colleague. Again, don’t forget to include the link to https://edible-edinburgh.org/ – so your customers or clients can find out more.
If you’d like more information or help putting social media or website posts together, please do just get in touch. We’re very happy to help.